Saturday, January 3, 2009

Help us please!

So our poor house has been infected since the week of Thanksgiving with the dreaded norovirus. My neice Brooklyn first got sick and then me and so on until out of the 11 living there 10 have had it. What really sucks is I got it again right after Christmas and then poor little Ammon has had it 3 times in 3 and a half weeks. What the hell! I have sanitized the whole house twice with bleach, lysol, rubbing alcohol and clorox wipes. I make everyone use hand sanitizer all the time. It's like I am the germ police. I don't know how we keep all passing this crap around and around. Everyday someone either has the squirts or is yacking somewhere. I have aired the house out to the point that we are all freezing our little butts off and still people are getting sick. How do I beat this dirty germ down? I can't keep doing this. It is awful! Help someone...... Or maybe stay away.

7 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

dude thats what happens when you have 11 people living in your house. Quit kissing everyone and keep your germs to yourself!! ;) lOVE Ya!! Good luck my dear. That really sucks!!

Cash Family said...

I wish I new how to zap those germs. But I must say, I am highly impressed with your sanitation skills.

Amber said...

Just keep on going. Right now focus on your diet making sure you are all eating bland starchy diet with LOTS of fluids. You can give gatoraide or pedialyte. You have probably heard of the BRAT diet before. Banana's, Rice, Apples, Toast. Just make sure that it soft and easy to digest. Also, watch the Milk products. Sometimes when Milk (Any dairy)is introduced into the system to fast after having the pukes, it causes to much stress on the tummy and causes more pukes. Good Luck and I hope all will be over soon. Love Ya

Maria said...

Oh, Nicole. I didn't know you guys had been so sick. That is awful. Am I an idiot -- or is there other people who don't know what the noro-virus is??? Anyway -- Hope you guys are feeling better :) I'll see you on the 26th...

westfam said...

ohh yuck- sorry you've all been sick. You might be getting germs from the shopping carts-that's where I think we pick up germie crap! Our little Drew has had rhea & a really bad diaper rash for 3 days. I'm glad you found our blog. You're a cutie! It was fun to hear from you!
Suzy

westfam said...

ps- your kids are so cute!
Suzy

westfam said...

This is Cody. To stop getting that niro virus, or whatever it is called, you should try using toilet paper to wipe you butts instead of your bare hands. I learned that lesson the hard way too!