Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Steelers/Birthday day!



Brian turns 34 today but we had a party for him last sunday. It so happens that Brian's favorite team was playing. The Steelers conquered! I made creamy white chili and regular chili. They turned out delicious. I am not much of a cook so I was kinda scared. I tried to make a yummy cake for Bri and it looked so perfect when I took it out of the oven. I turned it upside down on a tray to get it out of the pan. And rip! It broke in half and crumbled... Oh no! Ammon was so mad at me. He told me he was telling Daddy that I ruined his cake. So sad... I tried as best as I could to peice it back together and then frosted over the top. Looked ugly but tasted awesome! Oh well, it all comes out the same in the end. Hehehe. We had such a fun day filled with family and friends. Happy Birthday sweetie I love you more than you will ever know.




0 comments: