Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas 2008






So I am a little late in adding the xmas pics. We stayed the night at Grandma Cheryl's house and woke up to some sweet presents that Santa had left. The kids had a blast opening them. We then made a really yummy breakfast and gathered around the table. We talked about Jesus and had a prayer. It was so peaceful and wonderful. I truly love Christmas and the spirit it brings. I love to watch my kids faces when they see the wonders that are laid before them. I am so in love with them and my family. I couldn't be more thankful for all that I have and all that is to come. Merry late Christmas!

1 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

I love your hair!!! All the pics are so cute. Are you guys feeling better now? Fun pictures. Tell Brian Happy Birthday from me!! Your kids are so so so cute. I love the egg disaster!! All cute. And your looking smokin!!