Thursday, December 4, 2008

California dreams 2008








So i am really late in posting this but we went to California on October 30th and came home on the 7th of November. My mom, dad, meg, aaron, brian, ammy, sabers, and me had such an amazing time! The reason we decided to go was to see my beautiful cousin Lauren Jones get married in the San Diego Temple. Then we decided to make a trip of it. We went to Disneyland three days, Universal studios, Seaworld, and Knottsberry Farms. I truly had the time of my life. My kids were so good. They both loved Disneyland so much. Ammy loved the Pirates ride and the Winnie the Pooh ride too! Sabrie just pointed at everything and smiled. I loved every ride. TinkerBell flew over the park during the parade and I cried! So magical. I never wanted to leave. I can't wait for the day when I get to go back. Anyway here are some pics from the events.....

0 comments: