Friday, May 9, 2008

The spring walks of the Goeckeritz crew




We love going for walks no that the weather has gotten a little better. This is our walking attire. Sabrie loves to stare at all the amazing things on the outside world. It is so funny to watch her see new things. She is so bright and loves life. Ammon discovered a lady bug the other day and now he talks about them all the time. There is nothing better than taking a few minutes out of a day to gather up the family and get some fresh air. I have also been running alot. I am starting to like it, who knew? I ran the farthest I have ever run straight on tuesday, 2.60 miles. I was so proud of myself. Then I started thinking that the marathon I am striving for in September is way longer than that 2.60 miles. Dang I gotta work reallllllyyy hard. I am steppin it up to atleast to 3 miles today. We will see what happens, hopefully my muffin top reduces in size. hehehe....






5 comments:

Amber said...

Don't know what a "Muffin top" is. Do I want to know. Anyway, I am so proud of you!!

Amber said...

Oh,, I forgot to tell you I bought an eliptical. Hopefully my "Muffin top" will disappear. (don't know what it is, but I know I've got it...and more too!!!) I think I might loose some Twinkies as well!! I recently went to the doctor and he told me I was going to die if I didn't get my cholestrol down. Sooooo... If my heart doesn't give out by September, maybe I might just run that marathon with you. (jk) I don't think I'll be ready by then, but it is a dream of mine!!

Cami said...

Nik, I'm so proud of you! It's so good to hear that you are doing well. I have been running alot too. I would LOVE to run that marathon with you in September! I've done a half, but never a full. Too bad I'm clear out here in Vermont! We'll have to train together while I am there.

The McClellan Clan said...

Awe so cute!!! Your family is darling!! I can't believe how bright all your eyes are!! Brady just did a triathlon in st.george, I think I'm going to start training for a 5k but that is as far as I want to take this. But I'll be working until I win the 5K!! Good luck!!! LOVE YOU

The McClellan Clan said...

hey so I sent an invite to my blog to your yahoo account the abop one I hope thats right, email me if not, if so then accept my invite please!!