Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Star


Sabers is growing sooo fast. She is the most fun little girl I have ever met! She loves to eat baby food and rice cereal. I am so thankful because Ammon is a little turd when it comes to eating what I want him to. She will even eat the nasty peas. She started saying Mama about a week ago and she will try to copy you when you spit or cough. It is so dang cute. She has the cutest personality. I am so thankful that this baby is in my life. She makes me a better person.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You have the cutest kids!!! You are the best mom, I can tell. Your life with your kids will be filled with so many wonderful memories. I hope you have a wonderful mothers day and Take some time for your self!! Love ya

Cash Family said...

Oh, I love her bedding!!! Hooray for polka dots!!