Thursday, May 29, 2008

The new news!



So yesterday our house went under contract. Awesome!!!! Hope fully all will go well and we will be able to move out on june 28th. So all those who have trucks beware... A little update on the Goeckeritz family. Ammon had his tonsils and Adnoids out a couple of weeks ago and it was an awful experience, the poor little guy didn't eat for two weeks. And he was just miserable. We didn't get any sleep either. It was the worst when we had to give him meds, he would freak out and so we would have to hold him down and force it down his throat. He would cry and cry. I felt like the worst mom in the world. Here was this little boy in so much pain and I felt like I was abusing him. Then after about a week of not pooping he tried to pinch one out and couldn't so we had to give him an enema. Talk about a rough two weeks for us. He is feeling much better this week but still has a hard time sleeping at night. I think he sleeps with his mouth open and it makes his throat dry out and hurt. He wakes up screaming. Lord it is hard being a parent sometimes. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a child with an illness beyond a minor surgery. How do they do it? I feel so weak sometimes.

The kids started a new daycare this week alot closer to home, no more driving out to Magna and then back to West Jordan before work every morning woo hoo! I felt bad changing them but Ammon has other kids to play with and that has been so beneficial for him. They even do little art and music projects. Sabrie is as cute as ever. She has stolen my heart. I am so thankful for that baby. I can't imagine life without her. I had a dream the other night that I supposed to have another one and I actually want to. But I don't want to be prego... Poop. Plus Brian said we should wait until we are into a new house, so maybe another year or two. Well enough is enough. Go Jazz, oh wait they broke my heart....

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are a wonderful MOM!!! I'm sorry that ammon had surgery, but It is for the better!! My kids Sabe and Remi had the same surgery and wow... I can't believe how much better they sleep and you will never have to worry about sleep apnea.. I'm so excited about your house!!! Joce and Brady are moving into my house in Vernal. I'm excited about that, but I wish it were sold too. Mike likes having the property. (Dang those husbands!!) Once again you are a great mom... so remember that!!!

The McClellan Clan said...

yeah just in time for your birthday!!! Hope you get it all done in time so can actually enjoy your birfday!!!
take care. Love ya!!