Monday, October 5, 2009

I suck

So I totally suck at updating this ol blog. I am a busy human I guess. So since the last update we have found out that we are expecting another baby. I am due on March 21st. We are so excited and a little freaked out. I am scared to have 3. Sometimes I can barely handle two. My little sisters are both pregnant too! Cami is having another little lady due in Jan., Meggers is having a little guy due in Feb., and mine is still a mystery for another month due in March. Crazy!! I am so thankful for all the blessings that I have in my life. A wonderful family, great friends and health! Ammon turned 4 on August 2nd. I can't believe my little guy is getting so big. He is a wild one that is for sure. He really enjoys...Transformers, Man vs. Wild, playing with Aiden, Mac n Cheese, helping me cook, and cuddling in his bed for just a minute before he goes to sleep. I love him so much and can't imagine a world with no Ammon in it. Well this is all I have time for today. Love you all....

0 comments: