Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All Hallows Eve

I can't wait...I am getting soo excited for Halloween this year. This is the first year we get to decorate our yard with all the spooky trimmings. I will take a picture when it is all done and post it. This year Sabrie is going to be a witch with Mommy, Auntie Megs, and Grandma. Ammon says he wants to be a skeleton. We haven't got his costume yet. We are going to have a special date night with him to go and pick it out. Daddy is going to be whatever Ammon tells him to be. Hehehe. We have a family tradition on Halloween that Grandma and Grandpa come over and we make homeade bbq chicken pizza. This year Megs and Aaron are coming over too! Aaron is excited to sit on the porch and scare the trick or treaters! Megs and I are going to either make rootbeer or wassil. I love Halloween!!!!

0 comments: