Thursday, March 19, 2009

Saved by vomit

So I was driving to work yesterday and my baby girl had an empty water bottle that she was playing with. She managed to get the lid off and then put it into her mouth. I heard a funny noise so I turned around and noticed she was choking. I panicked, pulled over on Bangerter and started to get out of the car ready to do the heimlich. She started to vomit and it pushed the lid out of her throat. I was so relieved. She was so scared. Puke everywhere and I didn't care one bit. My baby was ok. I have learned my lesson. Babies can get things off you wouldn't think they could. Make sure to keep these objects outta reach!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Oh ... thank goodness. We've all been there as parents ... learning stuff we wish we didn't have to. Glad Sabrie is ok!