Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sabrie's first birthday





Sabrie has reached the happy age of 1! We are so delighted to have this beautiful baby girl in our lives. She has brought so much joy and love to us. From the moment I first held her in my arms that cold October night I was madly in love. She is such a happy silly girl. She doesn't want to walk yet but she says aw ooo when she drops something now. We had a big birthday bash for her at Grandma Brown's house on Tuesday night. She tore into the cake and pretty much ate it all gone, except for the cake in her hair, lap , face, etc.... Happy Birthday my little angel, my little heart, my baby forever.

3 comments:

Maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SABRIE! YAY!

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh that is so cute!!! She is adorable!! I love her to death!! Tell I said happy birthday to a beautiful girl!!

Amber said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm glad you got moved into your home, but you were suppose to call me!! When would you like dinner? And What is your favorite?