Monday, October 6, 2008

Random acts of kindness

So there are some amazing humans out there. Yesterday I was feeling like I didn't want to cook dinner so I decided to go and get Papa Murphy's pizza. I drove out to Lehi to the store and to my surprise it was closed. I am finding out that Utah County pretty much shuts down on Sundays. So then I thought that I could go to Costco and get one of their take and bake pizza's. So I went there. To my surprise they were out of pizza. So I had to go to the food court and order some. The cashier said it would take 10 minutes. So I sat down to do some people watching. I was just staring around and I noticed a man with some roses in his cart. I wondered what he got them for. He walked away and I thought he left the building. Later I saw him walk past me again. And then he came back past me. I thought he left again. A minute later he came from behind me and handed me a single pink rose. He said '' I think you deserve this, have a nice day." Then he just smiled and walked away. I started to cry bawl right there in front of everyone. I couldn't help it. What an angel that man was. I feel overwhelmed in my life right now. Such a simple act, yet it touched me to my soul. I love you, whoever and wherever you are!

1 comments:

Maria said...

That is so sweet! Glad it made your day :) It's amazing what such a simple thing can do...