Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The happiest baby ever!


Little Sabrie is now 6 Months old! Holy Moly how time flies. This baby is so amazing. She loves toys, rolling all over and her brother. She sat for the first time yesterday 04/22/08 all by herself. It made me so excited. Sabrie has many nicknames we call her little Lu Lu, Lulabella, bella, bellsy, and princess. She is the light of my life. I have never met a happier baby. We found out yesterday that she has ecxema, poopy! It is all over her arms and tummy. Poor lady. We got some cream, hopefully it will take it away. Maybe if I ask Criss Angel he could get us some magic ecxema remover cream with fairy dust!

1 comments:

Pixie Cb said...

Little Dolly baby sat up all by herself huh? How long did she do it for? I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Love
Grandma B