Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Temple Dreams

Today I called and scheduled a date to take out my endowments and get sealed to my beautiful family. We are going to the Jordan River Temple on Saturday March 6th at 5:20 for endowments and then the sealing will happen at 7:30. I am so excited to see my little babies all dressed in white. I have really come a long way in my life and am finally ready for this new chapter even though I am a ginormous pregger person. Hehe....Hope they have a temple dress big enough!

5 comments:

lmackay32 said...

Congrats, that is so awesome! I have been to the temple while I was super preggers, if you want to borrow my dress I know it will stretch ;) I am so excited for you and your family.

Pixie Cb said...

Beautiful Nicole.... I couldn't hold back the tears! I am so "proud" of you my darling daughter!!! Can't wait to see those babies brought in all in white too! What a day that will be!!!!

Cash Family said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! This day has been a long time coming, but it's finally here!!! It such an amazing adventure.... Thanks for letting me be there. :)

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness!! That is great!! I can still remember the day John & I were finally sealed in the Portland Oregon Temple (I was also prego!)
What a special time for you & your family. xo

Maria said...

So incredibly happy for you! We will be there !!! :)